Just kidding, betches, it’s here!
Are you struggling in your league? Are you watching your rightful victory slip away week by week, causing you to drown your sorrows in copious amounts of wine? Are you being teased mercilessly by your coworkers, friends, and family every Monday evening?
It’s time to right your ship. WELCOME …. to the mid-season draft!
– If your team is NOT fully intact (i.e., you no longer have all of the contestants you originally drafted):
- You can draft exactly one more lady to your roster.
– If your team IS fully intact:
- You get a bonus of 50 points
- OR you can swap out one of your existing contestants for another lady
When To Draft:
– You should complete the mid-season draft BEFORE the start of Episode 6 on Monday. Email your league commissioner with your chosen contestant.
– If you add one lady to your roster, you’ll receive points for your new team for the ENTIRETY of Episode 6.
– If your team is intact and you decide to swap out one of your existing contestants, you’ll only receive points for your NEW team during Episode 6. For example, say you decide to get rid of Josephine and add Raven. If Josephine gets a rose during Episode 6, kisses the Bachelor, etc., she is no longer on your team and you no longer get points for her actions. Capisce?